I have a ‘thought for the day’ calendar on my desk and lately it has been stuck on the 6th Feb. The quote speaks to me so much that I can’t turn it over …
“We need time to dream, time to remember and time to reach the infinite. Time to be.”
- We have a 16 month old daughter
- we have moved into a new house and still have boxes to unpack
- we are renovating said house
- we have a new baby due in May
- and still haven’t got the nursery organised
How is that for a list?! And in this context how do I find ‘time to be’?
It’s something I have been wrestling with for at least 6 days now, and I know I’ll be wrestling with it for a lot longer.
But I think part of the solution for me, is to find some time, somehow, to write.
So this is me finding ‘time to be’.