One of our rituals at the end of the day is to ask Miss 2 the best thing about her day. Invariably it usually involves food (child after my own heart), but it is a good way to get her going to bed thinking about good things.
So here in no particular order are my best things of today:
– two hours to myself this afternoon
– rose tea
– that Mr doesn’t have to work tonight
– spring sunshine (even though it’s not spring yet)
– Bubba girl’s infectious laughter
– friends praying for me
– my girls playing in the garden with their cousins
– good coffee
All in all not a bad day, and I will go to bed thinking of good things too.
2 thoughts on “best things”
We do “what was your best thing, your most challenging thing, and what do you hope for tomorrow” — but rarely do I answer those questions for myself! Hmm, I see a blog post in the making!
Comments are closed.